Introduction of Company (History)
Tadbir Energy Kamel Company (TAK)
Tadbir Energy Kamel Company was established in 2016 by the attempts of experts and senior managers of the electricity industry and the banking system to develop and elevate the vast country in the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The company consists of highly educated directors with years of managerial experience who have had an efficient presence in national projects, including oil and gas industries, power plants, high and medium voltage substations, industrial factories, banking, and investment system.
Tadbir Energy Kamel Company tries to take a constructive step in enhancing the country's industry by having skilled and efficient personnel.
In addition, in 1996, as the maximum shareholder of Tadbir Sanat Iranian Company (the first consulting company, a member of the Association of Credit and Banking Investment Consultants with an active and constructive presence in more than 80 national projects), a new step in consolidating and linking engineering and economic projects It has led to the implementation of national projects in the field of power plants and industry.
The principal focus of the company's activities is as follows:
- Industry consultant in bilateral contracts and energy exchanges in purchasing electricity.
- Industry consultant at demand purchasing, capacity certificates, and network connection contracts.
- Executor and investor of the wind power plant project in Khaf with 2.5 Mw capacity.
- The executor of small solar power plants and consultant of large solar power plants.
- Owner of Tadbir Sanat Iranian Engineering Company (approved by the Association of Credit and Banking Consultants), specialized consultant for feasibility studies and business plans
- Consult and design high-voltage and medium-voltage substations.